[YAPA]

R J Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Thu May 11 00:57:50 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,
	The end of the 2005-06 school year is rapidly drawing near. YAPA is doing the
same and will hold it’s last meeting of the year next Tuesday, May 16th. We will
be on YSU’s campus at Ward Beecher Science Hall in room 2026 and will start  at
7 p.m. Remember this is your last chance to get an invitation to the picnic, so
come join us for some phun physics and other informational things. Bring
something to share with your fellow teachers – classroom ideas, end of the year
ideas, old equipment that you would like to recycle or learn how to use, etc.
Some equipment that has been brought this past year is ready to be returned to
its owners.
	The Chem 6991 students be aware that this is your last chance to make your
presentation (if you are coming please email Zitto < rjzitto at ysu.edu> to
confirm). Your extra supplies depend on your presentation. Gregg and Sherri’s
workshop for this summer is ‘heating up’ but looking for some 5th and 6th grade
teachers –INTERESTED? Call Gregg at 330 941 7113 NOW!
	We hope to have a get together at the J & R Memorial Observatory off of Calla
Road just past Salem , OH. More information will be emailed later this summer.
	The University is on break next week so parking should be easy. Park in the
Wick Deck and come on over. We are looking forward to seeing all of you next
Tuesday.

GREGG              ROY                                  DICK