[YAPA] Fw: Summer workshop opportunity FYI

R J Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Thu May 11 12:02:43 EDT 2006

If the link does not come through please let me know!  Z

----- Forwarded message from Charles Reno <cblreno at adelphia.net> -----
    Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:10:32 -0400
    From: Charles Reno <cblreno at adelphia.net>
 Subject: Fw: Summer workshop opportunity
      To: ptra at highschoolphysics.org

>From Ohio Section folks,

If you were fortunate enough to attend our spring meeting, you saw Mark Davids
in action and understand that the attached represents a great opportunity for
professional development as well as a fun and interesting learning experience!
"Education is not filling a pail, but lighting a fire"  William Butler Yeats

This spring, I presented at your N Ohio Section meeting.
Please share the attachment with the physics teachers in Northern Ohio.
Thank you.
Mark Davids

----- End forwarded message -----