[YAPA]

wsturrus at cc.ysu.edu wsturrus at cc.ysu.edu
Mon Oct 16 10:59:03 EDT 2006

YAPA people:

    Our next Youngstown Area Physics Alliance meeting is scheduled for THIS
WEDNESDAY. Please join us in Columbiana with our host, Dan Vargo at 7pm on
Wednesday, October 18 (that's in 2 days). There is a possibility that we'll
see the elusive partially-healthy Zitto at this one. Bring in your momentum
or conservation of energy classroom activities or any other interesting class
gizmos. See you there.

         Roy McCullough                Gregg Sturrus

To get to Columbiana High School, take Main St in Columbiana south of the
traffic circle and go east on Pittsburgh St about 0.8 miles. The High School
will be on your left.

OR take Route 7 just south of Route 14 and go west on
Metz Rd about 0.7 miles and take a slight right on Columbiana-Waterford Rd
(CR422)about 1 mile. The High School will be on your right.