[YAPA] Fwd: Fw: Hi from Toni re Board of Education candidates

Sharon Shanks slshanks at ysu.edu
Tue Oct 31 18:54:07 EST 2006

Certainly timely information ...
Sharon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Hanzely <shanzely at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Oct 31, 2006 4:45 PM
Subject: Fw: Hi from Toni re Board of Education candidates
To: Sharon Shanks <slshanks at ysu.edu>

 Sharon,
would you please distribute this information to everyone on the YAPA list.
It concerns the the two candidates for the State Board of Education from our
(8th) district and their position on the teaching of evolution.
Thanks,
Steve

----- Original Message ----- *From:* Toni Schildcrout <toni at schildcrout.net>