[YAPA] RETRACTION: Presidential Awards

Sharon Shanks slshanks at ysu.edu
Tue Apr 7 22:21:37 EDT 2009

Forwarding for Rich - the system allowed his first message but blocked the
second. Go figure.

Sharon

From: Rich DeLombard <00ug00 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:32:15 -0400
Subject: RETRACTION: Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and
Science Teaching
It appears that nominations for this year ARE CLOSED !!!!!!

I just got this notice today!  If you check the
PAEMST.ORG<http://paemst.org/>web site you'll see this notice:

"Nominations for secondary math and science teachers have closed for the
current year."

I apologize for any problems this caused for you.  I usually check things
out before sending them on, but this slipped past me.  I"m not sure why NASA
HQ sent this out worded like this.

Thanks to Mark W for bringing this fact to my attention.

Sorry,

Dick