[YAPA] April YAPA meeting

Roy McCullough rmccullo at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:47:44 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

A quick reminder that spring is in the air and YAPA will meet in Leetonia Tuesday April 14.  7:00 P.M. as usual.   Our hostess will be Colleen Campbell.  Bring along ideas/materials to share.  For those who want a them consider Modern Physics topics.

Hope to see you there.

Roy

Lost my notes from last meeting... off the top of my head, I recall Pat Durrell sharing information about the International Year of Astronomy,  Mike sharing his magnetic field detection from computer parts, Robert shared information about science in fiction, Jodi shared comet images and the newest version of Stellarium a great FREE planetarium program and I shared absorption spectra with a Reveal bulb.