[YAPA] CoolStuff Newsletter: Electrostatic Explorations

Arbor Scientific mail at arborsci.com
Mon Apr 20 14:49:51 EDT 2009

CoolStuff Newsletter from Arbor Scientific

Arbor Scientific CoolStuff Newsletter www.arborsci.com
(800) 367-6695

_*Attract the attention of your students with these great
electrostatic activities!*_

In this issue of CoolStuff we have collected a series of inquiry-based
electrostatic experiments your students will love. With a simple tool
like the Fun Fly Stick, your students will learn to distinguish
between positive and negative charges, the charging and discharging of
ordinary objects, and duplicate famous experiments from Ben Franklin
and Robert Van de Graaff.

Watch the video demonstrations and get the explanations!

Read more
<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80638/0/>

<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80638/0/>
Video on Inquiry-Based Electrostatic Activities

<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80639/0/>
<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80640/0/>
<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80641/0/>

Hand Crank Van de Graaff <http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80642/0/
Affiliate=4>

Plasma Globe <http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80643/0/
Affiliate=4>

Mega Mirrors <http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80644/0/
Affiliate=4>

_*Extra Credit*_

Graduation is almost here, so why not give the gift of science? Now
you can get a number of our most popular products with your name or
logo design custom printed. Read more
<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80645/0/
Affiliate=4>

<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/80646/0/>

*FREE ONLINE LAB ACTIVITIES*

Introducing the free online lab manual. A downloadable collection of
reproducible, ready-to-use labs for physics and physical science. Labs
in this growing collection are designed to cover important key
concepts, and may be downloaded and used in your classroom. Read More
<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/31923626/112638951/74053/0/>

Arbor Scientific
PO Box 2750
Ann Arbor, MI 48106