[YAPA] About those great pictures from Gary Capone

Sharon Shanks slshanks at ysu.edu
Sat Aug 8 23:56:22 EDT 2009

Something, either on Gary's end or YSU/listserve end, kept hicupping Gary's
post so everyone on the list got repeating posts - and I got even more, as
list administrator, with bounces. I finally removed him from the list so
they would stop being distributed, and now even my mailbox (posting by a
non-member) has been quiet for a while. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'll double check with the computer center on Monday and hope to have Gary
resubscribed soon. After all, they were great pictures ... all 100 times
that I saw them. :)

I told Gary I'd pass along his apology:

could you please send a message to everyone expressing my apology for their
inconvenience.  I have somewhat of a feeling of what it must have been like
to be a leper in the Biblical stories...an outcast!

Awww, Gary, we still love you ...

Sharon