[YAPA] YAPA kickoff star party at Roy & Jodi's

Roy McCullough rmccullo at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:50:00 EDT 2009

Hi Gang,

Zitto tells us that you may not have received the original invitation to a Perseids in Patmos Party.  Something about full mailboxes... We had been looking at Thursday of this week, but the weatherman has changed his mind... so we hope to have our telescopes out and dessert available after 8:30 tomorrow night (Wednesday).  Sorry if this is late notice.  Please email or call (330-332-5146) if you plan to come.. bring along family if you think they would enjoy the stars, we hope to have at least 3 or 4 telescopes going.  We will email if there are any changes.

Hope to see you here.

Roy and Jodi