[YAPA] Tentative dates for the 2009-2010 season

Roy McCullough rmccullo at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:56:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am premature in sending these dates and locations, but want to make sure everyone has adequate time to prepare for the September meeting.  Proposed YAPA dates and locations are:

Sept 22         YSU

October 20    Canfield

November 19  YSU

February 2     Howland

March 4        YSU

April 15         Columbiana County school to be determined (volunteers??)

May 11         YSU

Steve Hlaudy has expressed interest in again sharing Canfield's hospitality, but I haven't confirmed the date.   Jason Lee has tentatively agreed to host at Howland, but again, I haven't confirmed the date.

Hope to have the dates and locations firmed up by the September meeting.  Let's make the topic kinematics, but again, anything you wish to share or get help with is welcome.

Let's have a good turn out to welcome back our fearless leader, Gregg Sturrus.  Bring along a high school/middle school colleague.

Roy