[YAPA] November YAPA meeting

Cynthia A Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Fri Nov 15 13:06:16 EST 2013

The November YAPA meeting is set for Wednesday the 20th at 5:30 pm in room 2026 Ward Beecher at YSU. The topic will be optics. Mike has a really cool give-away...that's all the details I'll "give-away" about that.

This is the last meeting of 2013 since December is such a busy month for folks. We'll meet again in February 2014 at Poland High School. I will have the dates for the 2014 meetings through May at the meeting and I'll have Sharon post them on our web-site.

Take care and see you Wednesday,

Cindy Smotzer