[YAPA] motion detector help

Roy McCullough rmccullo at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:50:57 EDT 2014

Hi Karen,

Not sure about your concerns/request.  The Go Motions plug directly into the computer and are actually among their newer pieces for motion work... they are controlled via Logger Pro or Logger Lite, both of which can be set to run for whatever time you wish.   My wife Jodi and I have worked with Vernier equipment for many years, including running workshops for them,  and would be happy to help you find a way to make the equipment you have be productive.

Roy McCullough