[YAPA] motion detector help

Karen Cordova karen.cordova at boardmanschools.org
Tue Jun 10 12:01:28 EDT 2014

Hello,

The physical science teachers at Boardman High School are looking for
motion detectors to use with the new standards.  We've used the basic
ones from Vernier and have played with their motion physics ap on our
ipads, but they are not allowing a long enough window of time or are
too complicated for freshman, respectively.  What we would really like
are the old Vernier ones that just plugged into the computer.  Does
anyone out there have any that they would be willing to get rid of?

Thank you!!
Karen Cordova
Boardman High School
karen.cordova at boardmanschools.org