[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate Website Has Been Moved

Bob Hogue rahogue at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 13 19:05:59 EST 2006

Well, it turned out not to take as long as I thought it would.

The senate website is now at http://www.ysu.edu/acad-senate

As far as I can tell as of now, I've changed all web links in the html pages from cc.ysu.edu addresses to the corresponding www.ysu.edu addresses. Converting the PDF files is a bit more problematic. The files still show links with the cc.ysu.edu in them on the page, but clicking on the link goes to the new www.ysu.edu site, so at least the web navigation seems to work correctly.

Please let me know if you encounter any broken links or other problems with the new location. Thanks.