[Ysu-academic-senate] Feb. 5th Senate Meeting is Postponed

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Wed Feb 5 06:54:02 EST 2014

Dear Senators,

Given today's difficulties associated with the weather, the number excused absence requests I have received prior to today,  and the uncertain nature of this afternoon's travel conditions, I anticipate that a quorum is unlikely for this afternoon's meeting of the Academic Senate.

Therefore, I am postponing today's Senate meeting.  Please convey this notice to others as appropriate.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.