[Ysu-academic-senate] Academic Senate Update

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Mon Feb 10 16:48:13 EST 2014

Colleagues,

After consulting the Senate's Executive Committee, the postponed meeting on February 5th will not be rescheduled.  The business to be conducted at that meeting will be moved to our next meeting on March 5th.

However, the agenda for February's meeting contained two reports - one from the Academic Programs committee and the other from the University Curriculum Committee.  These committees submitted items noting recently approved programs/courses.  Typically, these reports are informational only and serve to officially record approved programs/courses with the Senate.  Therefore, unless there is an objection from a senator by Wednesday, February 19th, I will move these items forward to be entered into the appropriate database systems as approved courses/programs.

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate
--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.