[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate Agenda for March 2019

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Tue Mar 5 04:58:15 EST 2019

Dear Senators,

Please find the agenda for Wednesday’s meeting of the Senate attached to this message.  My apologies for the tardiness of this notice, but I am still looking for a secretary to handle such matters.  I am open to suggestions for possible candidates.

Please do review the agenda and be prepared to discuss several business matters being brought forth for the Senate’s consideration.

Cheers,

Chet

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

“Anybody who seeks wealth as an end in itself is always going to be disappointed.  What you really should be doing is seeking excellence in achievement.”  Herb Kelleher (1931-2019)

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed. This message and the information contained therein is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded in any manner to any unauthorized person(s) or social medium without prior permission of Dr. Cooper.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.