[bfsa] Toni Morrison "TICKETS"

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 2 11:28:00 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,
    We have begun yet another academic year together here at YSU.
Welcome to all the "NEW"  BFSA members, this is also extended to  those
of us who have a little bit of history here.
    1.) BYTES & PIECES
            TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE, Don't waste time either, they are
free to all and seem to be going fast!!!
    2.) Annual dues is $15 per academic year. Please make checks payable
to Black Faculty & Staff Association/BFSA and send to me, Brenda c/o
Maag Library 6th Floor. Be more than glad to make those deposits for us.

    3.) If you know of new employees, please get their e-mail address to
me and/or give them mine so that  I will be able to add them to our list
serve.
    3.) We need to think on having an outing, bowling, dinner & a movie.

We have been absent, it is time we make our presence known, not only for
our new incoming students of color, but, we also need to connect.
Come on back and
GO GET THOSE TICKETS, BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE.