[bfsa] Africana Studies reception

robin s bradley rsbradley at ysu.edu
Wed Sep 3 15:01:23 EDT 2003

Today Africana Studies is having an Orientation/Receptions at 4pm -- outside
Kilcawley Center next to the water fountain between Kilcawley Center and Tod
Hall; The program will begin with a cookout and entertainment to be followed
by faculty presentations.  A fashion show and poetry slam will follow at
5:30pm in the Chestnut Room - Kilcawley -- the two last events are open to
the public.  For more information call the Africana Studies Program at
941-3097.