[bfsa] GM Apprenticeship Opportunities

Seals, Molly - HMHP Molly_Seals at HMIS.ORG
Wed Sep 3 19:39:59 EDT 2003

Humility of Mary Health Partners has vacancies for licensed Speech
Therapists and Occupational Therapists. Please forward any resumes or
referrals you may have to:

molly_seals at hmis.org

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arlene Floyd [mailto:afloyd at ysu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 11:53 AM
To: YSU Black Faculty and Staff Association private mailing list
Subject: [bfsa] GM Apprenticeship Opportunities

GM is looking for under-represented groups (Blacks, Latinos, females) to
apply for the Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Program.  Qualified
candidates must be 18 years of age, have taken and passed high school
Algebra I with a "C" or better, and taken and passed 1 year of
additional math higher than Algebra I.  The math is necessary and
crucial to passing the apprenticeship qualifying test at GM.

If you know know anyone who would have this background and be interested
in the Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Program at GM, please send the
names, addresses and phone humbers to me ASAP and I will forward them to
the GM contact person.

confidential
message.