[bfsa] GM Apprenticeship Deadline Extended

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Thu Sep 4 18:03:07 EDT 2003

Please be advised that the deadline to complete an application for the
GM apprenticeship program has been extended until Wednesday, September
10, 2003.
Interested candidates must bring a photo I.D., high school diploma, high
school transcript with Algebra I and one course beyond Algebra I with a
grade of "C" or better to the Office of Associate Degree and Tech Prep
Programs.  Without the required documentation, you will not be permitted
to complete an application.

Please call Grimilda Ocasio at 330-941-2331 for times and for more
information.