[bfsa] KUDOS

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Mon Apr 19 11:53:10 EDT 2004

Kudos to Brenda Scarborough and her family for another great YSU Relay
for Life.  Brenda has been Team Captain for three years straight and has
done a magnificient job.  She helps plan the event for YSU and she
actively (24 hours) participates during the two-day program.  Her family
as always is awesome in their support for the event.

Rick Bevly and Joe Alexander must also be thanked for their behind the
scenes support of the event -- without them, the Relay for Life wouldn't
happen.

Next year more of us need to step up the plate and participate.  If you
can't walk, you surely can raise some funds.  Cancer is a major killer
in our community and we must stand up and be counted.