[bfsa] Re: Available Teacher Positions

Leon Stennis lstennis at ysu.edu
Mon Apr 26 17:37:32 EDT 2004

Dr. Marianne K. Dove, Dr. Bernadette Dell'Ar Angle, Dr. Ivania del Pozo,
Dr. Servio Becerra; Maggie McClendon: Buckeye Review; Mary Isa Garayua
of OCCHA (sent via fax), and Black Faculty and Staff:

Jackie Respress, principal at Ben Franklin Jr. High School in New
Castle, and one of doctoral students in educational administration,
asked me to pass this information on to people who might be helpful in
getting the word out:

The New Castle Area School District is seeking applicants for elementary
and special education teaching positions for the school year 2004-2005.
A position for Spanish teacher and a school librarian is also available.
The New Castle Area School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should submit a completed PA standard teaching application,
copy of ACT 34 and 151 clearances, and a copy of teaching certificates to:

Mr. George Gabriel, Superintendent
New Castle Area School District
420 Fern Street
New Castle, PA 16101
(724)656-4757

An application can be obtained from the Office of the superintendent.

I would appreciate if you would pass this information along to any of
your students that you think might qualify, especially minority
students, or anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Leon Stennis
Coordinator of Diversity Initiatives