[bfsa] Skilled Trades Test Interviews

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Fri Apr 1 14:38:08 EST 2005

Please pass this information to anyone who qualifies -

We are again offering interviews for the GM Skilled Tests on Thursday,
April 7, 2005, 10:00 AM to 1 PM.  Interested applicants must be 18 years
and older and must supply proof (high school/college transcripts) of
passing Algebra I or higher with a grade of "C" or better.  If
interested applicants do not have proof on Thursday, they may still make
an appointment for an interview and supply proof of the math course
later.  Please do NOT make an appointment if you KNOW you do not have
the math background.  It will be a waste of your time and the rep from GM.

Please call Grimilda at 330-941-2331 to make an appointment for an
interview.