[bfsa] ACS Youngstown Relay For Life

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:40:15 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to remind everyone that the the Fourth Annual
Youngstown Relay For Life is about to be on.  It starts at 6 p.m.
Friday, April 15th - Noon, Saturday, April 16th, 2005 inside Beeghly
Center.

The 2005 Relay Kickoff is this Thursdays April 7th, 2005 at St. Nicholas
Church, 764 Fifth Street, Struthers, OH and will start at 6 p.m.

You are welcome to join in fun, entertainment, festivities and food for
the both events.
I want to introduce

2005 Black Faculty & Staff Association @ YSU
Stomping Out Cancer Steppers relay team:

S-O-C-S3 BFSA
        William Blake
        Arlene Floyd
        Sherri Lovelace-Cameron
        Jimmie Myers
        Robin Bradley
        Rick Bevly
        Hasheen Wilson
        Calvin Jones
        David Smith
        Brenda Scarborough, captain
It is not too late,  to contribute and help our team efforts toward
raising $1000 for this event.  Please make checks payable to American
Cancer Society,  we accept money orders, credit card gifts, and CASH is
always WELCOME!
Sneak peek at

S-O-C-S Cancer Message for 2005:
                           Proclamation.....
              Stomping Out Cancer...RESEARCH is the ANSWER!

I thank you all for your help and support in whatever form your heart
leads you. Remember
                        WE can't BE without YOU!