[bfsa] Skilled Trades Test

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Thu Mar 17 16:27:58 EST 2005

General Motors will again be trying to identify qualified candidates for
the skilled trades test.   Candidates will be need to be 18 years old
and older with at least a high school diploma or equivalent.  Since the
majority of the skilled trades test is math oriented, candidates who
apply will have to provide proof of completing at least 2 math courses
at the algebra I and above levels with a "C" or better.  Proof will have
to be in form of a high school or college transcript.  As more
information becomes available, I will share it with you.