[bfsa] Re: BFSA Election

Leon Stennis lstennis at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:54:59 EST 2005

Congratulations to the new officers of the YSU Black Faculty and Staff.
I truly hope all of you will work to be an effective advocate for the
black faculty and staff.  Additionally, I hope you will work to make the
general community more aware of the fact that YSU with 1,600 full and
part-time employees is one of the largest  employers in a city that is
now over 50 percent African American.  With the election of Jay
Williams as  mayor, even the city is waking up.  Will you, the new
officers of BFSA help YSU wake up?  I challenge you!

Leon Stennis