[bfsa] Special Election Results

Dr. Frank Akpadock fakpadock at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:45:59 EST 2005

Congratulations to the newly elected officers of  the BFSA Special
Elections! I would imagine that the new officers represent the voice of
many in BFSA. Accordingly, I believe that they will not only lead, but
raise the bar of the organization to new heights and renown.
Congratulations again!

Frank Akpadock