[bfsa] Re: Congratulations to the BFSA membership

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:09:53 EST 2005

I congratulate all of the elected officers and all
those who ran for office. I would also like to thank
the elected officers for their future sacrifice of
time and effort in taking on these positions. I will
support the officers and the organization with the
abilities I have to offer.

I am looking forward to the endeavors we will take on
as an organization to make YSU and its community
better for ALL its employees, students and residents.

Also, the membership should be congratulated for
participating in the election. It showed the faith
that exist in the organization. This election is
evidence of how effective BFSA can be as an
organization. That regardless of the controversies
that existed, we were able to accomplish something.

Tracey