[bfsa] 6th Annual African Cultural Celebration

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:31:40 EST 2005

Hi BFSA Members:

On Saturday Dec. 3 @ 7:00, there will be the "6th
Annual African Cultural Celebration" in the Chestnut
room. The keynote speaker is Dr. Verkijika Fanso,
professor of History @ University of Yaounde,
Cameroon. He will speak about " Hope for Africa in the
New Millinium".

For more information. visit the BFSA website:

http://www.ysubfsa.org

Click on the "Jabali" banner on the main page.

I hope as many BFSA members will attend this event. It
is sponsored by the Africana Studies Dept. (Dr. Victor
Wantatah-our new president)

Let BFSA show our support for the Africana Studies
Dept.