[bfsa] African Brazilian Dance Performance-PGH

Dr. Frank Akpadock fakpadock at ysu.edu
Tue Oct 4 15:56:35 EDT 2005

Hi Bonnie:
Just reading the description, I get carried away with the group.
Assuming the group is on a national tour, can't it be invited to come to
Youngstown and play in the new convention center? Or better yet, is
there any feasibility it could be invited to play during the "Black
History WeeK"  four months from now at YSU? For the later scenario, Dr.
Wantatah is the one to contact.

F. Akpadock