[bfsa]

Rosa M. Vega rmvega at ysu.edu
Mon May 22 16:24:22 EDT 2006

MEMORANDUM

TO:                    BFSA Staff

FROM:              Rosa Maria Vega

DATE:               May 22, 2006

SUBJECT:        Dr. Victor Wan-Tatah

Good afternoon.  It is with sadness that I am bring this news to everyone.

Dr. Victor Wan-Tatah's father pass last week.  We are collecting a donation
for anyone that would like to give.

As the secretary, I have been asked to collector the donation.  Anyone that
would like to give a donation, can come to financial aid and scholarship
office (and I will accept your donation).  We would like to send the gift by
this Thursday, May 25; so I will need all funds no later then Wednesday, May
24, 2006 - by 4:00 p.m.

Thanking you all in advance.

Rosa Maria Vega

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=80495&partner=hbtools> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!