[bfsa] Re: BFSA Website Update 5-23 (Research Papers)

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 09:27:19 EDT 2006

Hi BFSA Members:

I just want to inform you concerning the updates this
week on the BFSA website:

* read about the research being done by our members:
Dr. Tom Oder (Astronomy & Physics)
Dr. Sam Adu-Poku (Art Education)

Go to http://www.ysubfsa.org click on the
"Papers/Research" link in the left navigation or
scroll done to their pictures on the main page.

Remember if you are interested in having your research
posted or if you are interested in writing an article
for the website contact the T4 group, click "Contact
Us" link in the left navigation.

Thanx
Tracey Hughes