[bfsa] FYI - SHARING -ASKING FOR SUPPORT

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Oct 13 13:16:38 EDT 2006

Please be aware of the following programs.  Your special attention to
these matters will be greatly appreciated.  Note that Dr. Daryl Tukufu
on
Friday, October 13, 2006 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Kilcawley
Center 2068.
He will be the Keynote at the NAACP Dinner at 7:00 p.m.

Also, we really need your assistance in getting people to attend the
Dr. Frank W. Hale presentation on Wednesday, October 25, 2006.  If
possible please offer students extra credit to attend this session in
the Chestnut Room of Kilcawley Center from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.  Dr.
Hale is the WEB DuBois of our times and worthy of your attention and
that of our students.

Blake
(330) 941-2086