[bfsa] FYI - SHARING -ASKING FOR SUPPORT

Denise Narcisse danarcisse at ysu.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:56:37 EDT 2006

hi brenda
thanks for this reminder.  as you can tell, i have fallen behind in
reading my email.  i saw something in the vindicator about dr. tukufu's
talk at the naacp dinner.  i am sorry to have missed that.  i have been
very busy preparing my students for their midterm exams this week.  i
will let students know about dr. hale's talk next wednesday, and will
give students in my minority groups class, in particular, extra credit
for attending.  one of them gave me a flyer announcing a diversity
conference sponsored by the human ecology department at ysu next week.
to my pleasant surprise a new colleague and friend of mine---dr
priscella gitimu---will present something on childrearing in kenya at
the diversity conference.  walk well and God bless,         dr. narcisse