[bfsa] Re: Update to BFSA website 06-01

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 09:13:34 EDT 2007

Hi BFSA Members:

I just wanted to let you know about the updates to the
BFSA website:

* new summer/spring edition of "Ogele" newsletter

* new section "Read the Good Book"
  here we will review books or talk about books that
is "good reading"
  Members will be able to recommend books and write
book reviews.

* Dr. Attardo leaves YSU article with "My Two Cents"
comments

* Should African American Students be encouraged to
pursue STEM majors?

*  Campus Climate Survey says morale on campus is low

* Grads are in the Black!! More hiring with higher
salaries!!

* YSU welcomes Yulanda McCarthy as director of Equal
Opportunity and Diversity

Go to http://www.ysubfsa.org

Thanx
Tracey