[bfsa] Re: Update to BFSA website 06-01
ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:29:31 EDT 2007
Hey, just so you know. I am glad to be here, and when are we all getting
together so that Dr. Attardo use his last two cents paying for our dinners?
(smile). If not, Dr. Attardo then Dr. Wan-Tatah.
From: bfsa-bounces at lists.ysu.edu [mailto:bfsa-bounces at lists.ysu.edu] On
Behalf Of Tracey Hughes
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 11:14 AM
To: bfsa at lists.ysu.edu
Subject: [bfsa] Re: Update to BFSA website 06-01
Hi BFSA Members:
I just wanted to let you know about the updates to the
* new summer/spring edition of "Ogele" newsletter
* new section "Read the Good Book"
here we will review books or talk about books that
is "good reading"
Members will be able to recommend books and write
* Dr. Attardo leaves YSU article with "My Two Cents"
* Should African American Students be encouraged to
pursue STEM majors?
* Campus Climate Survey says morale on campus is low
* Grads are in the Black!! More hiring with higher
* YSU welcomes Yulanda McCarthy as director of Equal
Opportunity and Diversity
Go to http://www.ysubfsa.org
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search
bfsa mailing list
bfsa at lists.ysu.edu
More information about the bfsa