[bfsa] Arrangements: Mrs. Irene Kelly

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Oct 10 11:12:24 EDT 2007

I just learned this today from Ellen Banks a co-worker;

    I visited at Bertha's home last evening, and she told me that the
arrangements for her mothers calling hours and funeral are as follow:

    BOTH will be at GOSPEL TEMPLE CHURCH 279 Whipple Avenue  Campbell,
Ohio  44405, on SATURDAY October 13.  Calling hours from 9 am to 10 am
.  The funeral will begin at 11am.

Betha's mom's name is Mrs. Irene Kelley.  The Vindicator (newspaper or
on-line)  will have her obituary in Thursday and/or Fridays newspaper.
  http://www.vindy.com/content/records/tributes/index.php

ewb/10-10-07

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services