[bfsa] Employment

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Wed Oct 10 11:34:08 EDT 2007

All,

I'm embedding an email that I received from a dear brother. Please read and
distribute (or pass the word) as you see fit. Thanks!

Gentlemen: I was recently contacted by a company in the Yo- Warren  area
that is in the process of hiring (minorities only, M&F) staritng at 17.00
per hr. Employees are eligible for full benefits from their date of hire.
Anyone interested should drop off their resume at the Salvation Army by noon
Thursday, Oct 11-07. A comprehensive test  will be given on Monday (Oct 15)
for those contacted. If selected for hire, a urine screen will be conducted
as part of the hiring process. Any questions, give me a call