[Fwd: [bfsa] General Meeting]

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:59:30 EDT 2007

       With this new academic year well under way and from the numbers
that are coming out regarding YSU enrollment, we have quit a lot to
celebrate.
     I look out and see "My Face" all over the place and it makes me so
very glad!
                 WE Can't BE without U!
Dues is $15 per academic year.  Please make your checks out to BFSA @
YSU and submit your remittance to BFSA Treasurer: Jo Ann Traylor,
Accounts Payable and/or any of your executive board members.
  I thank you in advance for your support.

Victor Wan-Tatah wrote:

>The BFSA general meeting which was scheduled for tomorrow, Friday
>September 7 has been postponed until further notice. I apologize for
the
>inconvenience.
>Victor Wan-Tatah
>President