[bfsa] Fwd: FW:

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Feb 13 14:08:01 EST 2008

Join me in extending condolences to the entire Roller family.

Thank you Cheryl,
Cheryl Levy wrote:

>Brenda,
>
>Please share this information with the Black Faculty.  I'm sure they
would want to know and respond.

>Thank
>Cheryl
>
>  _____

of great grief for them and they will need everyones prayer for God's
strength.
>Margie Roller, the grandmother works here in Financial Aid.
>
>    It is too early for any additional information at this time, but we
will acknowledge when it is available.  They are member of Price
Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church 920 Dryden Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio.  I
don't have a mailing address, it may still be listed on the YSU
directory.

>Cher

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services