[bfsa] Re: Re:

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:42:52 EST 2008

Arrangement update:

Cheryl Levy wrote:

>I think it is a great idea for us to take a collection for a spray of
>flowers from BFSA.  Please do send a student around asap.  I will
forward this to Brenda to forward to the members.  I think they might
agree to the suggestion.  Thanks William

>The calling hours are Saturday, 2/16 at 10-11 with the funeral
>immedately after from 12-1, at Price Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church, 920
Dryden Avenue, Youngstown.  (eastside off of McGuffey Road behind the
Black, Phillips, Holden Funeral Home.
>Their number is 330-744-7770.
>

>William Blake wrote:
>

>>Is anyone taking up a collection to assist the family with any special
>>needs during this time?  Please let me know and I can send a student
>>around.
>>
>>Blake
>>ext. 2086
>>

>>Cheryl Levy wrote:
>>

>>>Hellow Everyone,
>>>
>>>    Please remember Jennifer Roller and husband Jason and family in
>>prayer.
>>>They found their little girl Kendol dead this morning!  This is a time
>>of
>>>great grief for them and they will need everyones prayer for God's
>>strength.
>>>Margie Roller, the grandmother works here in Financial Aid.
>>>
>>>    It is too early for any additional information at this time, but we
>>will
>>>acknowledge when it is available.  They are member of Price Memorial
>>A.M.E.
>>>Zion Church 920 Dryden Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio.  I don't have a mailing
>>>address, it may still be listed on the YSU directory.
>>>

>>>Cher

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University