[bfsa] Re: Re:

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 14 15:04:35 EST 2008

  I am concerned that funds may not be collected in a timely manner and
time is of the essence.
    I suggest that the BFSA membership follow their hearts and send
their act of love and support directly to the family, via mail and/or
in person.
  Our individual actions will be representative of BFSA.

t:(330)941-3126 e: bmscarborough at ysu.edu
f:(330)941-3734