[bfsa] Carolyn Kennedy's Appearance at the Butler

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 28 11:01:39 EST 2008

  FYI
    JoAnn Traylor, one of our own, has been asked to do the honors of
introduction for Ms, Kennedy.

  Ms. Carolyn Kennedy will be appearing tomorrow, Friday, 02/29/08 in
the Butler.    According to the news, the doors will open at 11:30 and
the program is to begin at Noon. This event is free and open to the
public.

 Although this is not a YSU sponsored event, we are encouraging all who
are able to attend to be present and give moral support to JoAnn.  It
is always good to look out into a crowd of people and see some
identifying smiling and supportive faces.

Thanks

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University