[bfsa] Congratulations / Koodles

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:48:35 EST 2008

I intended to get this out before I left on vacation. When you see
these wonderful individuals,  KOODLES are definately in order.

Thanks for the reminder Sherri.

Sherri Lovelace-Cameron wrote:

>Let BFSA know this was in the YSUpdate, dated January 2008
>

>Jacqueline Clifton, housing coordinator, Housing & Residence Life, was
awarded the Outstanding New Professional Award from the Great Lakes
Association of College and University Housing Officers.

>Jacquelyn Daniel, annual giving coordinator, University Development,
has been appointed to the Youngstown Human Relations Commission.

Dr. Priscilla N Gitimu, associate professor, Human Ecology, presented
the paper "Instruction Enhancement: The Learner-Initiated Instruction
Strategy (LIIS)" in November 1007 at the International Textiles and
Apparel Association Conference in  Los Angeles.

YSUpdate, dated November 09,2007

Dr. Joan L. Boyd, professor, Health Professionals; John Hazy, assistant
professor, Criminal Justice. and Sal Sanders, assistant professor,
Health Professionals, will have the article "Communicating and
Understanding Laboratory Test Results: What Matters?" published in the
November 2007 Lab Medicine.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University