[bfsa] FYI

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Jan 24 12:12:15 EST 2008

Done and thanks for the heads-up.

  Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:59:06 -0500
  From:  "ROMINE, RENEE" <mromine at kent.edu>   Block Address
  Subject:  FW: MLK Program Change; University of Akron,
Cleveland State University and Youngstown
  To:  "Foos,Annabelle M" <foos at uakron.edu>, f.roberts at csuohio.edu,
bmscarborough at ysu.edu

Hello ladies,

I just want to let you know that there is a change in our keynote
speaker due to a medical emergency Dr. Dyson will not be available to
speak.  Please send a message to your faculty and staff.

Renee Romine
Training and Development Associate
Kent State University

Office: 330.672.0898 |Fax: 330.672.5447  Email:mromine at kent.edu