[bfsa] Welcome Week Picnic

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Jul 22 09:10:19 EDT 2008

   This year we are cosponsoring with both the Recreation and Wellness
Center and the University Courtyards.  They will be aiding with
advertising and program support.  All questions however, should be
directed to me as per usual.
   Yes, we need everything that people put on hamburgers and hot dogs.
You can handle all of that and please know that we usually have between
200 - 300 people at the event. So, let me know what you get commitments
for so that I can fill the gap.  Your assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

William J. Blake, Director
Office of Student Diversity Programs