[bfsa] Welcome Week Picnic - Success Story

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Sep 4 15:13:14 EDT 2008

 I want to commend Bill and crew, for a successful event.  This event
seems to get bigger and bigger each year judging by the increasing
number of students that attend.

   The turnout was absolutely UNBELIEVABLE.

 Bill well done and I especially want to thank BFSA supporters, and any
and all who pitched in in whatever manner of support that was given.
All was greatly appreciated.

 Zina, I took your [empty] container at home and keep forgetting to put
it in the car so I can get it back to you.
If there are any other containers MIA, please see Bill.
 Thanks again to each and everyone for all assistance given.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza