[bfsa] FYI

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Sun Sep 7 15:50:42 EDT 2008

I think this is a great idea and we should us it. The key is getting
individuals to the use the portal.  We are experiencing problems now
just getting people to use the portal. A lot of peopel use other
scheduling calendars and other email servers. I know my secretary keeps
my schedule and I think it is OUtlook.