[bfsa] FYI

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Sun Sep 7 16:59:55 EDT 2008

Hello all, I tried to retrieve this email, but of course it did not
work. I apologize for the typos, I was trying to type it while doing 20
other things with my children.

But as I stated I think it would be great. Once we get the Executive
Officers in place, Cameron I think you should head a committee to make
this happen.  I have not received any other nominations with the
exception of Rufus Hudson.

As we stated in the email, we would like to include short bios on the
BFSA website, please foward them asap. Remember we do represent the
needs of faculty and staff, so if there are any other nominations
remember the deadline is Friday, Sept. 12.  Also remember that you have
to be a PAID member in order to vote. Please send to JoAnn Traylor as
stated in the previous correspondence.

ymccartyharris at ysu.edu